MITEL 5000 COMMUNICATIONS PLATFORM
Offering advanced multimedia communications capabilities, while being cost effective for businesses with up to 250 users, Mitel® 5000 Communications Platform (CP) is based on open architecture interfaces and standard protocols, giving you the flexibility to tailor a system to suit your dynamic needs.
Choose from a variety of Mitel applications for simplifying individual communications, accelerating information flow throughout your organization and automating common processes to reduce costs and improve productivity, with powerful, easy-to-use tools for managing voice, e-mail and faxes across all devices.
The Mitel 5000 Communications Platform offers small to medium sized businesses:
5000 CP offers a hybrid communications platform, which enables businesses to network geographically dispersed employees and locations, whether they’re connecting offices and applications together over a data network, or deploying digital and IP phones to on-site employees.
- Enhanced Efficiency
Mitel ensures your employees get maximum value from a broad range of Unified Communications and an innovative IP and Digital Desktop
- Anywhere, Anytime Collaboration
The Mitel portfolio of Mobility, Conferencing and Collaboration solutions for the 5000 CP enables employees to work effectively with colleagues, partners and customers across distance.
- Flexible, Cost-Effective Growth
Flexible for any architecture, even hybrid IP-digital setups, the 5000 CP makes the most of a customers existing investment while providing a solid foundation for growth. It is expandable to support up to 250 users and multiple sites.
Mitel 3000 Communications System
Ideal for restaurants, retail, and convenience stores, and professional business services such as law firms, insurance agencies, small healthcare facilities and more, the IP-centric Mitel 3000 Communications System (CS) provides big business communications capabilities for small businesses and residences. Features such as conferencing, centralized voice mail, and an automated attendant for greeting and routing incoming calls make communications more efficient and free you and your employees to focus on your core business.
This modular system is easily expanded to accommodate up to 52 employees and multiple devices, including credit card terminals and fax machines. It can also be expanded to support secure voice communications over the Internet to substantially reduce your long distance charges¹. Management is easy via your telephone or PC, so you don’t need an on-site technician when you add employees or new devices, or want to change greetings or system settings.
Product Key Features
- Full-Featured Voice Communications: from centralized voice mail, account codes and speed dial, to advanced features, such as an automated attendant and integrated conferencing.
- Pay As You Grow: simple, cost-effective add-on modules allow you to add phone lines and extensions as your business grows.
- Add Functionality: add-on modules are available for centralized voice mail, shared broadband access, and secure voice and data communications over the Internet¹.
- Easy Management: simple plug-and-play configuration eliminates the need for an in-house technician. You can manage the system from your telephone or PC without powering it down.
Access the communications technologies that best meet your needs – when you’re ready to deploy them – with an Axxess converged communications system. Axxess lets you integrate new VoIP technologies and devices with traditional analog systems, giving you the flexibility to gradually and cost-effectively migrate to an Mitel IP-based communications solution that runs on your corporate network.
This flexible, scalable platform supports a variety of Mitel applications and devices for integrating voice, video and data to enable rich communications, improved business efficiency and lower total costs.
Product Key Features
- Increased Employee Efficiency: Mitel’s powerful, easy-to-use interfaces and centralized directories put users in control of their communications and devices.
- Faster Information Flow: Mitel’s presence awareness and intelligent call routing applications provide quicker and more reliable connections.
- Anytime, Anywhere Connectivity: Wireless support enables instant voice and data connections from anywhere.
- Easy, Gradual Migration: Enables integration of Mitel’s IP-based applications and devices with older, analog systems and devices.
- Flexible and Cost-Effective Growth: Scales to support up to 1,000+ users.